Engaging Your Virtual Audience
This webinar will give you the tools and skills to adapt both your presentation style and your materials to make powerful virtual presentations. You will learn tips on how to set up your audio and video equipment, and how to create a pleasing visual on-line presence in your home office space. You will learn and experience first-hand how to effectively use the tools in popular video platforms, so your audience is actively participating instead of checking their email!
You will learn strategies to engage your audience, manage questions, and create or adapt slides for a virtual presentation. With the tips in this webinar, you and your team can avoid wasting time and increase productivity by giving powerful virtual presentations.
- Expected Outcomes
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of virtual presentations
- Plan for an effective virtual presentation
- Adapt your presentation style for a remote audience
- Engage your audience using a variety of technical tools and presentation techniques
- Understand the power of different types of questions and their purpose
- Effectively encourage and manage questions
- Adapt or create powerful slides for virtual presentations