Most of us want to avoid conflicts but they are a part of life. We won’t always agree with others, but their viewpoint may add value to mine – at the very least, it’s worth listening to. Conflicts will arise so rather than trying to avoid them, we need to learn to manage them. In this webinar, you will explore how conflict, if managed well, can result in better decisions and outcomes. You will learn about conflict management styles, gain insight into your “go to” style and how to adapt your approach to move beyond conflict to collaboration.
- Expected Outcomes
- Understand why conflict happens
- Learn principles and steps of interest-based conflict management
- Explore four styles of conflict management and strategies to collaborate with each style
- Learn the language of collaboration
- Identify your “hot buttons” and explore strategies to react more appropriately