Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Expected Outcomes
- Apply communication and problem solving-skills to effectively manage day to day client communications
- Determine when to refer a client to a supervisor and how to do this effectively.
- Deal with angry or complaining clients without becoming defensive
- Become comfortable saying no to clients when appropriate
- Learn not to take difficult interactions with clients personally
- Improve abilities to deal with difficult situations both in person and on the phone